The Massif in Charlevoix has always worked its magic on me. This mountain possesses something enchanting, even the stuff of legend. I invite you to this inspiring place where we have put our imagination to work designing living spaces, which are out of the ordinary, at the heart of a world with adventures to excite the mind, body and spirit.
– Daniel Gauthier, founder of the Groupe Le Massif
A distinctive spot with a spectacular view from river to mountains.
Le Massif, a unique setting in nature – creative, innovative and imaginative. Surroundings to invigorate your senses.
The highest altitude east of the Canadian Rockies!
- 770 metres in altitude,
- 52 trails and wooded areas,
- 7.5 km of reserved luge track,
- 645 cm of natural snowfall annually on average,
- Trails for hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing…
- Clean air.
Le Massif means simple uncomplicated pleasure.
Just plain fun!!